Monday 18 August 2014

3 Day Refresh Day 1

Day 1 is complete and what did I eat?

My day started with PIYO sweat and lots of water!

Breakfast was shakeology with a handful of blueberries (shown in the glass)
I had some herbal tea instead of my usual coffee, there are some great varieties out there, love the selection!
Mid-morning was the fibre sweep which is not pictured, it tasted much better than I thought, there was a citrus taste to it! The fibre sweep is just mixed with water and drank quickly.
Lunch was the Vanilla Fresh shake with half a banana (shown in the right) and peppers with 2 Tbs of avocado
For an afternoon snack I had carrots and hummus


Dinner was a veggie stir fry with ginger and garlic and the Vanilla Fresh shake




So far Day 1 is good, the shakes taste delicious as I expected since this product is from the creators of Shakeology (enough said :) ) and I am really focussing on drinking lots of water!

I am also making hibiscus lemonade since it is warm to drink tea all day and night! In that I added the hibiscus leaves and stevia to sweeten! I think this will definitely be my go-to for a sweet-tooth-kicking after dinner drink when I need something healthy!


No comments:

Post a Comment