Sunday 17 August 2014

3 Day Refresh Pre-Start

Making my lists and checking them twice! Getting all prepared for the refresh which starts tomorrow. Planning is key! I'll be bringing my food and shakes to work tomorrow! 


Here is my shopping list by category to get ready for the refresh:

Matchstick carrots ( to keep prep simple )
Cucumbers
Peppers 
Spinach 
Green beans 
Sprouts 
Cauliflower 
Asparagus 
Ginger 
Baby tomatoes 
Avocado 
Fresh basil 

Bananas 
Blueberries
Strawberries 
Grapefruit 

Lemon juice
Hummus

Slivered almonds
Pumpkin seeds 

*Oils, spices and things that I already had 
Olive oil, coconut oil, almond butter, cumin, paprika, cayenne pepper, cinnamon. 

Tomorrow I will post "a day in the 3 day refresh" so that you can see what that looks like! 

No comments:

Post a Comment