Thursday 14 August 2014

The 3 Day Refresh

It is finally here and it came at the perfect time! You know when you have been on the road visiting family, going to bbqs, eating out and just feeling plain bloated!


The wonderful thing about this is that it is short and you still get to eat and of course enjoy those wonderful shakes! I know I can do this cleanse because I have done a 5 day juice cleanse where I didn't get to eat a thing, no solid food and that was tough! This way I still get to enjoy my shakeology every morning! 

In the package you will find:
*A program guide which will be your bible for te next 3 days 
*Shakeology packet to start your day with your dense nutrition shake with a fruit option 
*2 vanilla fresh packets for your mid morning snack and lunch with your fruit and veggie options 
*For dinner you have a meal to choose from from your program guide and a fibre sweep packet to help with the detoxification process 

The refresh starts Monday so stay tuned for meals and results! I'm so ready to feel lighter and healthier! 



No comments:

Post a Comment